Banagher Precast Concrete’s precast concrete stadia system will provide a number of key benefits to all project stakeholders, including the Client, the Contractor and the End User. These benefits include, but are not necessarily limited to;
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Fire Resistance
- Improved dynamic response due to higher inertia and stiffness.
- Optimized Construction programme due to substantial reduction in number of individual structural elements and simplified connections.
- Optimized production/fabrication process due to high level of standardization and reduced number of elements.
- Improved Aesthetics due to quality of finish of precast elements in high strength self compacting concrete manufactured in steel moulds.
- Minimization of design interfaces, clear delineation of responsibility and optimized design process
- Capital Cost Savings.
- Reduced impact on the environment with the embodied energy used to build the project and as a result the carbon footprint being much less¬†compared with a steel frame structure.
- This can be reduced even further with use of green concrete which contains a high percentage of recycled material.